MTP kit is a combination of 2 different medications called Mifepristone and Misoprostol used for the medical termination of unplanned pregnancy which is lesser than that of 9 weeks (63 days) from the first day of the last menstrual cycle. It does not involve the fear of surgical instruments ad anesthesia.
In previous years, it was very difficult to use abortion kit that you can use at your home in confidential manner and at very low price without even moving out of your comfort zone. Medical termination of pregnancy, RU486 offers an option to end unplanned pregnancy. It facilitates the low risk way to finish early pregnancy caused by various reasons such as malfunction disorder, heart disorder, diabetes, accidentally became pregnant etc. Under these conditions, abortion becomes necessary. But the good news for those women who scared of sharps tools and scissors and also want to end their pregnancy in a confidential and safe manner. MTP KIT is a reliable and friendly KIT that offer chance to millions of women to live. The success rate of using MTP KIT is up to 98%.
Mechanism of action:
MTP kit is a combination of 2 different active pharmaceutical ingredients known as Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Mifepristone is anti-progestin which blocks the action of progesterone, a hormone that is necessary to continue and maintain pregnancy for 9 months. Mifepristone block the action of progesterone and make cervix to become soften. It also shed the uterine lining to detach embryo from the womb of mother. Misoprostol helps in the uterus contraction which finally results in the release of uterine content with blood or blood clots.
Intake of this medication:
MTP kit contains 2 different medications, 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) and 4 Tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each). Pills should be taken in a step wise process.
You should take 1 tablet of Mifepristone via oral route with full glass of water. After 2 days to taking Mifepristone, take 4 tablets of Misoprostol all together either by oral or vaginal route. If you are taking through vaginal route then use few drops of distilled water in order to avoid vaginal infection. After 14 days, visit to your nearby clinic to examine the complete termination of pregnancy with the help of ultrasound.
Women may face some mild to severe side effects after taking this medication such as stomach pain, dizziness, annoyance, muscle pain, headache, heavy cramping, sickness, fever, vomiting, nausea, pain in pelvic region, painful bleeding, inflammation of vagina, abnormal bleeding which is usually heavy and painful than the normal bleeding that happen at the time of menstruation cyclic.
MTP KIT should not be taken under some of the following conditions:
- Do not take this medication in case of Ectopic pregnancy.
- If you are having allergic to these medications or any of its ingredient present in it.
- If the pregnancy is more than 9 weeks (63 days).
- If you are using any intra uterine devices, remove them before going for MTP KIT.
- Do not use this drug in case of adrenal porphyria.
- In case of ovarian and endometrial problems.
- In case of ovarian and endometrial problems. If you are taking anticoagulants medications like warfarin and heparin.
Safety precautions that should be followed after abortion:
- Avoid inserting intra uterine devices inside the vagina for few weeks.
- Avoid sensual intercourse for few days.
- Avoid doing heavy work unless bleeding is not stopped.
- Avoid swimming in open area to avoid vaginal infection.
- Consume healthy diet that contains protein, vitamin and carbohydrates to recover your health fast.
Buy MTP KIT from our online portal at affordable price to avoid unplanned pregnancy in safe manner. Get huge discount on all our products.